Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Free concert in the comfort of your own home

That's right, you read it correctly. A free concert without leaving your desk. Hanson is performing at the 5 of 5 Bamboozle show this week and have taken it upon themselves to livestream their shows so that fans all over the world can join in the experience. It's pretty spiffy if I do say so myself.

Tune in tonight at 8PM EST to watch them perform all of their songs from Underneath. Tomorrow night is a similar concept where they will play songs from The Walk, and Friday night when they premiere the Shout It Out LP. It will be a great chance to experience a Hanson show, if you haven't already.

So tonight at 8:00, be there or be square.

Feel the wind brushing slowly by
If I could soar I'd try to take these wings and fly
Away to where the leaves turn red
But no matter where I am instead
Singing along to feeling alright
Or making it by under pink moonlight
It's always Penny and me tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Following you from Follow Friday. If you could do the same at www.thriftycanucks.blogspot.com it would be appreciated

    ReplyDelete